Rafael K. Streit
Founder & Developer
2018 — Current
You can download Tripsy for iOS and Mac.
Setup & Tools
Desk + Hardware
- iPhone 13 Pro: 128GB. My everyday device.
- iMac Pro 2017: I really love this machine; 64GB RAM; 10-core.
- MacBook Air M2: Amazing for traveling. 24GB RAM.
- iPad Pro 2021: Mostly used for Zwift, reading & testing Tripsy.
- Herman Miller Embody: Love it. It's been with me since 2018.
- Xcode: Since I build iOS/Mac apps, my most used app.
- FiraCode: Love at first sigh with this font.
- Sublime Text: My favorite code editor for many years.
- Terminal (/bin/bash): Didn't migrate to zsh yet. 😅
- Tripsy: To plan and organize all my trips.
- 1Password (7): Manage all my passwords. While the version 7 is still live.
- Alfred: Spotlight replacement for macOS.
- Grammarly: Amazing service to non-native english speakers.
- Things: Manage my personal to-dos here. Beautifully crafted apps for iOS and Mac.
- iStat Menus: The best system monitor you can have on macOS.
- CleanShot X: Such powerful app. Use it everyday to share+edit screenshots.
- Soulver 3: Notepad calculator for macOS.
- Bartender 4: Helps me to keep the menu bar clean.
- Tot: Notes app that syncs with my devices. Fast and simple. Super useful.
- Calcbot: Calculator for iOS & Mac by Tapbots.
- xScope: App to measure, and loupe the UI for Mac.
- Zeplin: Best way to read interfaces made in Sketch for a developer.
- Sleep Cycle: Tracking over 2.500 nights already with this app.
- Ivory: The Mastodon client by Tapbots.
- Zwift: Virtual training app to when I'm training at home.
- Schwinn IC4: Indoor Cycling Bike.
- Scott Scale 970: Mountain Bike.
"A gente leva da vida a vida que a gente leva – Tom Jobim"
Built with plain HTML + CSS